Top Lawn Care Companies in Buda City
Now you might wonder: where to find a Buda City lawn care service near me? Since finding a top-rated lawn mowing service can be challenging, we offer a list below that ranks the best Buda City lawn care services based on our review of online customer satisfaction. Wikilawn.com is in no way affiliated with these, nor have we used them.
1) Moran Lawn Service And More - Tyler MoranGet Quotes
Keeping your lawn healthy year-round can prove to be a difficult task. But do not worry; the experts at Moran Lawn Service And More will keep your lawn green and thriving. Tyler Moran will ensure that your grass looks great!
2) Brown’s Landscaping - Willis BrownGet Quotes
Brown’s Landscaping is a true industry innovator that has been creating breathtaking landscapes for countless years. They also have fantastic rates to fit any budget. So if you’re looking for an incredible company to do regular yard maintenance or wanting to build an oasis, Willis Brown can see your vision through.
3) JLS Services - Joy ShannonGet Quotes
Revered as one of Buda’s best landscaping companies, JLS Services is always eager to go above and beyond for their customers. As a trusted landscaping service, you can have peace of mind knowing that the job will be done right every time.
4) Envisage Landscapes - Brandon MahoneyGet Quotes
Need help making your landscape plan a reality? Buda’s very own, Envisage Landscapes are here to help. With an unmatched attention to detail, Brandon Mahoney’s creative vision will give you the landscape of your dreams.
5) TNT Landscape Services - Mark TorresGet Quotes
If you are looking for a dynamite landscaping service, TNT Landscape Services will blow your mind! Their service is prompt, precise and unrivaled. Mark Torres can boost any landscape with his explosive
6) VGC Commercial Residential Services - Diven VallesGet Quotes
Whether your property is residential or commercial, VGC Commercial Residential Services can handle it all. Diven Valles has years of experience and is one of Buda’s most esteemed service providers. They offer a wide variety of residential, commercial and landscaping services. No matter the size of the job, VGC Commercial Residential Services will cater to your individual needs and will not disappoint.
7) Soto Brothers Green Magic Lawn Services - Veronica RamirezGet Quotes
Soto Brothers Green Magic Lawn Services are the lawn wizards of Buda. They keep your grass perfectly trimmed and never leave a mess. With a sprinkle of their magic, the Soto Brothers can transform any lawn into something spectacular.
The #1 Buda, TX Lawn Care & Lawn Mowing Guide
Buda City lawn care is a growing chore for the city’s residents. With a huge population rise in the past ten years, Buda residents doubled from 7,350 in 2010 to 16,163 in 2017. Sometimes called the “Outdoor Capital of Texas,” Buda has developed public infrastructure quickly. There are currently 13 public parks, a public library, and equally as important, a Whataburger.
But lawn care is likely one of the last outdoor activities Buda residents are looking forward to, so we decided to make it easy. Our Buda lawn care and lawn mowing guide will keep residents’ yards green throughout the year and allow more time to enjoy what the city has to offer.
Lawn Mowing in Buda City
Lawn mowing is the most common task to do, but it’s easy to damage your grass if you’re unaware of the following tips:
- The One-Third Rule: Only cut your grass one-third of its height each time you’re lawn mowing. If more is cut, then the grass will be weaker and more vulnerable to diseases and pests.
- Mow Frequently: Mow your lawn until the grass growth slows down or stops (the latter which is more common during cold seasons). Grass cutting between two to four times a month should be enough.
- Keep Grass Clippings: After each mow, you should leave the grass clippings on your yard. Although this sounds messy, the clippings eventually become organic fertilizer and bring enriching nutrients to your grass. If you hired a lawn service professional, then remind the person to do this.
- Switch Up Mowing Pattern: Mow across from different directions. Don’t mow in the same direction all the time or else your grass blades will end up leaning in one direction, giving your yard a strange look.
- Watch Out For Mowing Hills: Mowing hills can be difficult because you need to go work side to side, rather than lawn mowing up and down a hill. It’s dangerous to mow up and down a hill because debris may fly at you—increasing the chance you might slip and fall. If you use a riding mower, switch to a push mower if the hill’s angle is too steep. Ask a lawn service professional to do this for you if you’re suffering from ankle issues or other related health issues.
Lawn Maintenance Tips for Buda City
In order to further equip your Buda City lawn care skills, we added two that generally only lawn service professionals know. These two skills are best employed in Buda City during spring and fall.
Core Aeration in Buda City
Aeration is when holes are created in soil, so compacted soil breaks apart. This is known to improve soil drainage for your lawn. Buda City lawns require aeration because it boosts resistance against pests and droughts and benefits the overall health of the soil.
You should aerate only twice a year: once during springtime and once again during the fall. Also, choose a time early in the morning when the soil is moist and temperatures are cool—this will make it easier to plunge your aerator.
Overseeding in Buda City
Overseeding is the practice of adding seeds onto existing grass to rejuvenate your lawn and fix patchy areas. Grass loses life over time and dies. If your lawn sustains heavy foot traffic or is overwatered, this is a good method to preserve your lawn. Overseeding brings new grass life to your lawn.
Before you overseed, first rake your lawn, so you remove any dead grass. This will loosen up the soil, which the seeds need direct contact with for growth. Remember to scatter the seeds evenly across the lawn. The best growing periods are usually during the spring and fall.
Hiring a Buda City Lawn Care Company
As mentioned before, Buda City prides itself as the “Outdoor Capital of Texas.” Two parks certainly embody this. Buda City Park is the most lively, regularly hosting community events such as the county fair and “Wiener Dog Races.” The other park is Bradfield Village Park, ideal for fishing hobbyists, offering two fishing ponds with plenty of trees to sit under for shade. Since there are plenty of things to do outdoors in Buda, residents generally don’t want to be stuck with the dull chore of lawn care. That’s why many instead choose the next best option: hiring a lawn service professional.
Buda City lawn care services are more than just plain grass cutting. They offer important lawn treatment services that range from pest control and weed removal to aeration and overseeding. It’s also wise in general to have an expert evaluate how much lawn maintenance your property truly needs. Additionally, there are some good tips to bear in mind when choosing a lawn care service in Buda City.
The first one is to hire an actual lawn service professional, not a neighbor or any person who can only offer a mower and a truck. Although hiring amateurs may seem cost-effective, their lack of expertise will result in a neglected lawn in the long-run, such as failing to identify diseases and pests early. The second tip is to hire a fully-insured lawn service professional. This will free you from any anxiety in the rare occasion that a pro damages your property.
Finally, you should consider organizing your neighbors together and ask for a bulk discount from a lawn care company. If several jobs can be completed with just one visit to a neighborhood, landscapers are more likely to offer discounts because they profit more from the time saved on their schedules. Furthermore, landscapers are held to greater accountability for quality work since you and your neighbors will be able to compare lawns afterwards.
- How to Design a Rain Garden in Austin, Texas
Austin, Texas is definitely one of those cities that sticks with you no matter the length of time you spend there. From the eclectic collection of shops, amazing food down every main street and back ally, or the legendary Texas hospitality and charm, Austin really lives up to the hype of its tongue in cheek […]FEBRUARY 21ST, 2019
- Controlling the Worst Weeds in Austin
Texans fight an uphill battle against the climate to maintain lush, green lawns. While we get wrapped up in mortal combat against scorching heat and epic droughts, another foe wages a battle against us: weeds. Unlike our turf, weeds couldn’t care less when it comes to drought, heat, and neglect. In fact, the conditions that […]JUNE 28TH, 2019
- The Worst Weeds in Your San Antonio Lawn
Here are the five worst weeds that San Antonio area homeowners have to contend with, from chickweed to thistle.JULY 12TH, 2019
- Watering Restrictions in and Around Houston
You may be hot, but you can get into hot water if you use too much water in Houston. With average summertime temperatures in the mid-90s, it’s an absolute must to stick with the city’s water conservation plan. Watering restrictions in and around Houston are in place because drought in Texas is common. Sticking to […]JUNE 18TH, 2019
- Native Plants for Fort Worth
Choosing these native plants for a Fort Worth garden is a way to support the environment while saving yourself work.JULY 12TH, 2019
- The Worst Bugs in Dallas (and How to Get Rid of Them)
Texas is bug heaven. With 100,000 types of insects known to exist in the United States, one-third can be found in the Lone Star State. According to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, “Texas has more different kinds of insects than any other state.” With our long, hot summers and 40 or so inches of […]JUNE 18TH, 2019
- Interview: Building a Landscaping Business in the DFW
Interview: Building a Landscaping Business Building a successful business is no small feat, especially in the landscaping industry. You will work hours on end. You will sweat. You will bleed. And you will find after all of that, it was worth every second. This article is the beginning of a series of interviews that we […]JULY 29TH, 2018
- Lawn Mowing and Maintenance in Dallas
A maintenance-free lawn doesn’t exist in North Texas. That’s the first thing to keep in mind when you think about your yard in Dallas or Plano or Irving. Because the growing season is so long, you’ll be putting work into it even longer than homeowners in cooler climates. But it’s not complicated! Here are some […]JUNE 20TH, 2019
- Helpful Tips for Pet-Proofing Your Austin, TX Landscape
Dogs and cats may be our best animal friends, but they can wreak havoc on our landscaping. Home should be safe for your animals and free from potential threats, so pet-proofing your Austin, TX landscape is a must-do task. Your pets can’t protect themselves; you have to do it for them! Pets, most often […]JANUARY 3RD, 2019
- Popular Outdoor Living/Landscaping Projects for Dallas, TX Homeowners
As residents of Dallas, we are blessed to live in Texas for many reasons, a few of which are our long hot summers and mild shoulder seasons. Make the most of your outdoor spaces by trying a few of these popular outdoor living and landscaping projects and get ready to see the full potential of […]JANUARY 7TH, 2019
- Houston’s Worst Weeds
Weeds are troublesome plants growing where we don’t want them, and Houston has plenty of them. They’re classified in several different groups: grasses and broadleaf, and perennials and annuals. Annuals have winter and summer varieties: winter weeds die when it gets hot, and summer annuals die when it cools off in the fall. Many of […]JUNE 27TH, 2019
- Native Plants and Flowers That Thrive in San Antonio
It’s hard to go wrong with native plants and flowers that thrive in San Antonio. It’s not only environmentally smart but can save you some head and back aches since they’re easy to maintain. The city’s humid, subtropical climate produces long summers and short winters and delivers more than 30 inches of rainfall each year. […]JUNE 27TH, 2019
ReviewsOverall Rating: 4.82 / 5 stars (17 reviews)
- Lawn Mowing by Samuel GarrettN Shape Lawncare&Landscaping
BUDA, TEXAS | JAN 11, 2020
- Lawn Mowing by Brian LienhartBrian Lienhart
Brian always does a great job mowing, edging and cleaning up.
BUDA, TEXAS | JAN 07, 2020
- Lawn Mowing by Kenneth IswAnthony's Cleaning and Handyman services
BUDA, TEXAS | JAN 05, 2020
- Lawn Mowing by Hector EspinosaExpress Innovations
Nice job! Happy New Year.
BUDA, TEXAS | JAN 03, 2020
- Lawn Mowing by Michael wynstraDwc Lawn masters
Excellent as always
BUDA, TEXAS | JAN 02, 2020
- Lawn Mowing by Travis FredericksonFrederickson lawn management
Travis always comes through. Would be nice to get pictures of the cut since I live out of town. Thank you.
BUDA, TEXAS | DEC 30, 2019
- Lawn Mowing by randy kingdontruckster mowing
Not as pristine as usual. I realize I have many weeds but some were left uncut. Do you do a weed spray? If so, please give mea price.
BUDA, TEXAS | DEC 30, 2019
- Lawn Mowing by randy kingdontruckster mowing
Thank you. Great work Randy
BUDA, TEXAS | DEC 30, 2019
- Lawn Mowing by Josh MankeCan you dig it
JOSH IS A TOTAL PROFESIONAL!!!!!!!
BUDA, TEXAS | DEC 27, 2019
- Lawn Mowing by Coben VarlandVar Landscape
Great communication. Thank you for taking care of several things around the yard. There were some leaves and long pieces of grass left throughout the yard, that would be great to pick up next time before you go. Thank you.
BUDA, TEXAS | DEC 20, 2019
- Lawn Mowing by Jason WestgorSun's Landscaping
Jason is awesome. He’s very detailed every time and took the time during our first service to go over everything with me!
BUDA, TEXAS | DEC 20, 2019
- Lawn Mowing by Andrew PoagHandy Andy home and lawn
Why did you cut it so tall?
BUDA, TEXAS | DEC 19, 2019